I should start with stating that I am really lucky having a local airport that is not that big..
That being said...
Arriving at the airport was very present with a sky cap. I guess they are like a bell service at a hotel and amazing customer service. As I'm going though security it must have been training day because there were so many security people just standing around talking, yelling at people that all lanes are open but then standing right in the walk ways an line of sight. Then, I get to me gate and this is what is the most upsetting, my plan has at least 150 people getting on it but there are only 40 seats plus another 4 stools at a charging station... Who's bright idea is this? TSA makes us all get to our gate an hour early but does not provide a place to sit. But I guess it wouldn't be do bad if the people sitting in the seats would have just sucked it up and checked all their crap. Ya my bag was small enough to carry on but why? Are we in that big of a hurry. The airlines have this down to a science now.
O well what do you do?
No comments:
Post a Comment